There’s so much amazing kit around at the moment, so I couldn’t wait to share my favourite workout style pieces with you. This month I’m longing for spring time paddleboarding in Fuerteventura with AzulFit with this Roxy number and am getting excited for new yoga wear now that I’m a qualified yoga teacher.
- Manuka Life Namaste T-Shirt – This is such lovely soft material. I’m not normally one for tees, usually opting for vests, but I’m a big fan of this one, so no doubt will be wearing it a lot.
- Dharmabums Mesh Black Panther Sports Bra – I’ve got this style of bra in the cobalt blue and it’s such a flattering shape, with little pads for my lady lumps.
- Nike Power Speed Tights – My new favourite running leggings by a mile – pardon the pun!
- Roxy Palm Forever Springsuit Rash Vest – This is ready and waiting in my wardrobe to come to Fuerteventura with me – yoga, SUP and surfing awaits!
- Adidas Pure Boost X Training Shoes – I got to see these in the flesh (!?) whilst teaching yoga at The X, so I can vouch for how pretty they are.
- Alo Yoga x Gypset Goddess Leggings – I’ve been following Caitlin Turner (@gypsetgoddess) on IG for a long time now and she still inspires me with every photo and video. I love how fun and playful her take on the alo yoga goddess leggings is.
HAPPY SHOPPING! x