I’m no chef, but every now and again I throw a few things in a bowl and somehow turn it into something pretty tasty!
Here’s how to make my dark chocolate chip cookies… serve with coyo or greek yoghurt to make them even yummier.
4.5oz coconut flour
3 free range organic eggs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons of agave nectar
Pinch of baking powder
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Crushed raw dark chocolate (into small chips) – as much as you see fit!
Two handfuls of mixed nuts
- Pre heat oven to 180°c
- Sieve the coconut flour and mix in a bowl with baking powder, coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Beat the 3 eggs and then fold into the mixture, along with the agave nectar
- Add the nuts and dark chocolate chips (I used raw dark chocolate that I crushed up – in other words, beat with a rolling pin!)
- Press the mixture between your hands to form the cookie shapes and place on a non-stick baking tray
- Cook for 10-12 minutes
- Leave to cool and then ENJOY!